If you like color, you’ll love the PRISM collection—hand loomed with a blend of stunning color combinations. Pick from soft, serene tones or go bright and bold. Each towel is made from 100% organic Turkish cotton with a high thread count for an extraordinarily soft towel. Dyed but never bleached for perfect color saturation, with an ecru background.
Used for centuries in Turkish hamams, or baths, the pestemal (pesh-te-mahl) is the original “Turkish Bath Towel”. They are a soft and smooth, flat woven cloth, made by hand, usually from cotton, finished with fringes. 39" x 70"
These towels are known for their eco-friendly properties:
- Highly absorbent, quick to dry, and will not collect sand
- Lightweight and compact, fold flat, minimizes storage space
- Naturally anti-bacterial – will not acquire a musty odor
- Environmentally friendly – quick to wash and dry, saving energy
- Some of the weaves may need several washings and dryings to reach full absorbency and softness